Library Databases Temporarily Down

Library Databases Temporarily Down

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0
Good Morning, 

The Library databases are temporarily down, though IT is currently working to resolve the issue. If you are trying to access the databases off campus, you may receive an error message such as SSL connection error, page has expired, or there is no connection. 

We have been told the issue is close to being resolved. You may try using Google Chrome in the interim; if you see an article you would like to use, you can submit a ticket it via Get It 4 Me. I've included instructions on how to use this below: 

To access Get It 4 Me they need to go to the library's home page, library.ollusa.edu. On the blue ribbon (if the blue ribbon is blank there will be a box with three or four lines to the right side of the website and they will need to click this, it is the mobile version, it is still on the blue ribbon) they need to hover over library services and click Get It 4 Me, they will need to use the same login and password as myOLLU (OLLU emails). If it is their first time logging in they will have to fill out some information so we know where to send the article or book. If they are requesting an article they need to select photocopy, all others are pretty straight forward. However, some articles will take a few days to be delivered, books will take longer since it is mailed to the university and then mailed to them. 

If you have any questions or concerns they can call the librarian on duty directly at 1-800-846-4085.

Feel free to reach out if you have additional questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Kara