OUR LADY OF THE LAKE UNIVERSITY
College of Professional Studies
Position/Job Title: General Office Assistant /NC-SARA
Department: College of Professional Studies
Compensation: $15.00 hourly salary. 10 hours per week for the Fall semester.
Qualifications: Must be a graduate student. Must be in good academic standing.
Responsibilities: Serves as Graduate Assistant to the Wiley Liaison for online programs.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, and other data management office software programs.
· Ability to research online information and compile the findings.
· Ability to organize large amounts of information so it can be easily accessed
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
· Ability to work independently and to coordinate multiple activities.
· Must strictly adhere to Our Lady of the Lake University confidentiality policies.
· Performs other CPS-support duties as may be required.
Preferred Majors: N/A
Supervisor/Contact: Dr. Mo Cuevas, email@example.com, extension 6516.
Contact Information: Dr. Mo Cuevas, firstname.lastname@example.org, 210-431-6516
Applications: Application form and information is available from the OLLU Student Employment Office located in the Walter Center, Ground Level G-23.